16 July 2018 / 2 Dhil Qaida 1439
Nisáb = R5 033.60
Silver = R8.35/g (259.65/oz)
Gold = R618.38/g (R16 695.06/oz)
Prices & Calculations include VAT
SANZAF Bursary Program
- Hits: 1106
This brief article is meant to highlight and conscientise the applicant and the applicant’s family as to who may apply and qualifies for a SANZAF Zakah Bursary. It is meant to raise moral / ethical issues in the hearts and minds of the applicant and the applicant’s family.
However, as the onus or burden of proof for eligibility to receive Zakah rests with the applicant and the applicant’s family, it is important that both the applicant and the applicant’s family read and understand the content of this document before submitting an application form. We apologise in advance if we offend anyone in the process.
- Hits: 607
- The Bursary Committee will review and shortlist potential candidates.
- Interview dates, venues and time slots will be communicated via email.
- Interviews will be conducted and all applicants are to ensure that they are available on these dates.
- All supporting documentation must be submitted. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- Candidates will receive feedback regarding application status by 23 February 2018.
- Successful applicants will receive a Confirmation of Pledge letter after 28 February 2018.
- All payments will be made directly into the account of the institution.
- Applicants must secure their own registration fees.
- Students will not be entitled to withdraw any funds paid by SANZAF even if the balance is in their favour.
- The information supplied in the application form is confidential. Where necessary some information will be made available to members of SANZAF.
2018 BURSARY APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED